My favorite Books of 2012
This list is in no particular order I just put them down as I remembered them.
This was a tough year of reading for me. I've been in Grad school and I moved. Luckily I am done school in April 2013 so I'm hoping my favorite reading list for 2013 won't be as hard to create!
- Papillion by Henri Charriere
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- Cross in the Closet by Timothy Kurek
- Even Tough Girls Wear Tutus by Debra Jiang Stein
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
- Tyger Tyger Burning Bright by Justine Saracen
- Snow Angels by James Thompson
- The Calling by Inger Ash Wolfe
- Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan